Thursday, February 10, 2011

kizuna

What are you doing now? 
Are you watching it, too? 
The sunset that dyes the sky orange 
And changes into the dawn 

I won't forget the nights we cried together 
And nights we laughed til dawn at stupid stuff 
They're the treasure that gives me strength now 
Though we're apart, I can feel your tenderness 
So wherever I am, I'm not alone 
No matter what happens, I won't break down 

Like that island where the sky and sea overlapped 
Even when we're apart, we're a mixture of the same colors 
Look, the bond draws us closer 

What you know and what you don't know 
Stopping and moving forward and falling behind 
There are times you fall on your own and times you fall together 
Thunk, thonk, still spreading out 
Thunk, thonk, falling again 

On sleepless nights when you softly put your hand on your chest 
We can see each other in a dream, I can hear the lullaby 
The bond pushes me forward 

Lalala... 
Look, the bond draws us closer 

My friend's voice echoed in my heart, if your vision's blurred, you can't see the road 
Now get up! Look up, see, it's the same sky, you're never alone 
You don't have to take on everything, okay? Everyone's here, now just believe in the bond 
This alone won't crumble, it won't disappear, now, let's go! 

One step, one step, just keep going, one step, one step, march in time 
If you feel like you're gonna trip, just grab a hand and say wo! Wo! Everyone sing 
One step, one step, just keep going, one step, one step, march in time 
If you feel like you're gonna trip, just grab a hand and say wo! Wo! Everyone sing 

What are you doing now? Are you watching it, too? 
The rain stops and an arch forms across the sky, a rainbow connecting you and me 
kizuna a.k.a bond by orange range




she may be can live without me. but, i cant live without her..

No comments:

Post a Comment