THIS ISHOW LIFE SHOULD BE
14 may 2011
Am I dreaming rite now?
No you’re not.
Welcome to langkawi.
3hours earlier…
Lets go to langkawi!
What?? Are you kidding?? Now?? Are you dreaming or what?
We dun bring any single cloth, not even panties!
In langkawi. That nite, after checked in the motel, we went to dinner.
the wind from sea, the white sand, the breeze, the scenery.
What is it?
The smoked fish (ikan siakap bakar 700g), thai original spicy tomyam chicken, kailan salted fish with laychee juice.pheww…
Tell me what is it.
Laughing, crying, enjoying, talking about the old memories. With my two best friend who sat beside me.
The next day.
This is my diary-->we walked along the beach. We laughed. Talked. Doing stupid fishy things such as write out our nme on the sand. Haha. I know its childish, but, hey,I loved it. We missed R though. Talking and talking and talking. How i bloody loved this thing. Thought it was a wrong decision to cme to langkawi. but,hell no. We happened to bump into a sudan family. I knew we had to talk in English. So, I went away. Run..! suddenly F called me. Gosh I knew it, I coudnt avoid it. Well yeah, F who were talking a lot. She might speak in broken English, at least she had confidence!! I dun have any confidence any bit. Me?? Silent keep the golden. I didn’t know how to speak in English! U know that! It was a shame. I know it was a shame. U dun have to remind me! (abgngah scolded me for that when I tell them the story. He said : just give the damn to those sudan people you fool! They don’t even know you! Not that they will find and search for you and say ‘this is the girl who doesn’t know how to speak English’! this is your chance to improve your soft skill) he’s rite. I'm just realize it. Well, apparently, they dun even know me at all! Stupid me! when we were searching for a restaurant. we walked along the shops beside the road. we found this one bookstore which says "we buy, we sell". its a second-hand bookstore. god! books with every languages are there. you want, swedish books? japanese? that is the place! tourist sold their books there. every novel you ever think of were there! arghh! its like we can go all over the world in just one place.
Sugary sand motel. Well, its not like any hotel I’ve stayed in before but its nice though pls the fact that we could listen to the sound of the wave, well yeah obviously, the beach is a few steps behind our motel!. Seriously. though I hardly slept because of the freezing air cond. Pfft.. its froze me dead.
We were planning to see the sunset the next morning. Heheh. You can guess that we missed it. It must be super nice if it really happened.
![]() |
| my besties |
Well, the freezing morning. What else you want to do?? Bikini tanning! Ehermm.. I mean to the beach! Playing with the water. Buried me. Well, yeah its nice! I cant picture with words. After that, of course we went to the cable car!!
![]() |
| look at the fog! |
![]() |
| its freezing! |
The weather up there, pheww, u have to go to feel it urself. Really. Its really super great!!! The hanging bridge.(we had to climb up the stairs first and its really tiring). You should watch S. I know I wasn’t suppose to laugh at her but you should see her. And F, she just couldn’t stay still!! n If we had to live n survive in those thick forest because the cable car is plucked off (sory, couldnt find any better word, suggestion please?) from its rope due to F’s carelessness. I swear I will eat her up.
![]() |
| (^_____^) |
U know what, this is my best birthday gift ever in my life. There might be no live played guitar on the twelve o’clock on my phone, played by sum1 else, no express pos reach in front of my house with the the postman give me my birthday gift, there might not be a chocolate cake written “happy birthday zulaikha” from my father. There might not be meal in pizza hut of kfc. Yet this is the most remembered birthday gift for me. Thanks F n S. u've made my day. Love you guys.
P/s: I know you lied to me, but its ok. I dun care because you mentioned my name.. ngee~ I’m happy for you. Really.







No comments:
Post a Comment